Full Time Family Practice Job FL
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package plus a productivity bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, 20 days of PTO, 10 holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a 403B retirement package with employer match, and Federal Torte malpractice coverage. This is an NHSC repayment site for your student loans.
Live and work in sunny Florida, between the Gulf and Atlantic coasts. You will have easy access to Orlando's International Airport, famous parks, world-class golf, boating, and fishing.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Maghan Wilbur directly at 203.663.9355 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- FQHC outpatient clinic
- 4.5 day work week with one evening shift
- Average 20 patients per day
- Full service office
- Final-year residents and fellows welcomed
- Spanish preferred, not required
- Salary plus productivity
- NHSC repayment site
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.