Full Time Primary Care Job Eastern, NJ
- Location: Eastern New Jersey (near Montclair, NJ)
- Specialty: Family Medicine / Primary Care
- Requirements: NJ license, Active DEA, Active CDS, Board Certified/Eligible in related specialty
- Clinic Hours: Mon-Fri (8am-9pm) / Sat-Sun (8am-6pm)
- Schedule: 4-5 days per week
- 50% Morning Shift / 50% Evening Shift
- Morning Shift (8am – 3pm/4pm) AND Evening Shift (3pm/4pm – 9pm)
- 3-weekend shifts per month (8am-6pm)
- Compensation: $200,000/year - $230,000/year (approx.)
- Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, CME’s, etc.
Founded in 1990, our client is one of the region’s leading primary care service providers. They manage a multi-specialty, group practice that offers Family Medicine, Pediatrics, Urgent Care, Sports Medicine, and Occupational Medicine services. They are searching for qualified primary care physicians at one of their locations to work in Essex County, NJ.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.