Locum Tenens Gastroenterology
A gastroenterology physician is needed to provide coverage at an Indiana medical facility. The provider will work a three week rotation with day shifts. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 10 - 15 procedures per day plus consultations and rounding. This is a great opportunity to work with a team of experienced and highly skilled physicians and assistants. This facility uses the Cerner EMR system to track patient interactions. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. This facility requires providers to have an ACLS certification. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. This area offers an excellent quality of life, with an abundance of activities. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Three-week rotation with day shifts
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Cerner EMR system
- 10 - 15 procedures per day plus consults and rounding
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.