Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CT
An exciting internist physician opportunity is now available at a clinic in Connecticut. Your schedule will be flexible clinic hours and you can expect to see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. There will be a very light phone call schedule that is shared among the group. You will work with other physicians in the clinic and have your own medical assistant. This health system focus on innovation is improving outcomes and satisfaction for patients and physicians. If you do not have a Connecticut medical license, CompHealth has a licensing team that can help you obtain one. J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This opportunity has a 2-year income guarantee based on experience with quality and RVU bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time and $2,000, a 401K retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Art Moran directly at 203.663.9358 for full details or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Flexible work schedule with regular clinic hours
- Maintain quality care seeing 18 to 22 patients per day
- Mid-level support staff
- Integrated Epic EMR system with Dragon
- Competitive compensation with sign-on
- Production and quality incentives
- Plenty of vacation/PTO
- Retirement package with match
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.