Full Time Physiatry Job Jackson, MS
Comphealth is assisting this academic facility in MS, in finding a strong pediatric physical medicine and rehabilitation physician to help build, develop, and create the direction of the pediatric PM&R department. Procedures include all pediatric physical rehab procedures and if desired, some adult procedures may be available. Practicing physicians along with new fellows are invited to apply. H1 Visa candidates will be considered.
Receive a strong compensation along with an academic rank. Also receive full benefits, with the additional opportunity for loan repayment assistance or a sign-on bonus.
This position is located in Jackson, one of the largest cities in the state which still has a relaxed atmosphere and plenty of southern hospitality. This university town is a great place to raise a family.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and/or call 203.663.9325 for immediate consideration for this or other opportunities available nationwide.
- Leadership potential
- Help to build the pediatric PM&R department
- Great compensation and full benefits
- The only pediatric PM&R hospital in the state
- Open to H-1B Visa candidates
- Opportunity for Adult PM&R if desired
- Loan repayment or sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance
- Wonderful location in Mississippi Capital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.