Permanent ObGyn Job Fort Atkinson, WI
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered medical benefits, CME, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
Fort Atkinson is situated within the 'Four Lakes Area' of Jefferson County, and has a population of over 20,000. Located 30 miles east of Madison and 60 miles west of Milwaukee, the exceptional schools and broad economic base of the community have allowed Fort Atkinson to continue to grow as a safe, family-oriented place to live and raise a family.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Four-day work week
- Call is 1:4
- Join three board certified OB/GYNs
- Board certification preferred
- LPNs and CMAs on staff
- State-of-the-art equipment
- Lactation consultants
- Experienced pediatricians on staff
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.