Permanent ObGyn Job , AR
This position offers a competitive compensation, a sign-on, and additional bonus/incentives. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Hot Springs is surrounded by abundant opportunities for camping, mountain biking, hiking, horseback riding, and water skiing. The mountains surrounding the city are part of the Ouachita National Forest, one of the oldest and most scenic in the nation.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Traditional OB/GYN position
- Level ll nursery
- Board certified or board eligible
- Employed by group
- Great area schools
- Relocation assistance
- Sign-on bonus
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.