Permanent Family Practice Job Hanover, PA
This employed position offers a generous compensation package and RVU bonuses. You will also receive education loan repayment, health benefits, 24 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, five days of CME time with a $3K stipend, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Hanover is a borough in York County, Pennsylvania, 19 miles southwest of York and 54 miles north-northwest of Baltimore, Maryland. The town is situated in a productive agricultural region, and is known by many as the snack food capital of the United States.
CompHealth has opportunities available for physicians in every specialty. Good pay, flexible schedules, minimal administration, and the chance to help underserved patients are all common motivations to make a change. If you or a colleague are interested in this or one of our other family medicine jobs, please contact CompHealth today.
If this sounds like your just-right job, contact Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Outpatient lifestyle practice
- Innovative and growing system
- Monday through Thursday
- 15 to 20 patients per day
- Employed position with generous compensation
- 54 miles to Baltimore
- 24 days of PTO, 5 days of CME time with a $3K stipend
- Relocation assistance, sign-on, and a retirement package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.