Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job Caribou, ME
Nationally recognized as well as an award-winning facility is looking to add another oncologist to their growing team. This is a community-based role with a focus primarily on solid tumor conditions, but treat hematology cases as needed. This is a new cancer center with an existing patient base and strong support staff to provide exceptional care. Enjoy an excellent work-life balance with no call responsibilities. Experienced board certified hematology/oncology, medical oncology, and fellows are encouraged to apply. Both H-1B and J1 visa support is available.
They are offering a lucrative base salary with bonus incentives, comprehensive benefits, student loan repayment, relocation assistance, generous time off, and a sign-on bonus.
This city in Maine offers a family-oriented community with strong school systems, affordable cost of living, low crime rate, and an array of outdoor activities to enjoy. It is conveniently located near an airport and is an ideal location to raise a family.
CompHealth is one of America's largest staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Nationally recognized and award-winning facility
- Growing cancer program
- Solid tumor focused with manageable volume
- Lucrative base salary and great benefits
- No call and generous PTO
- Family-oriented community with great outdoor activities
- Nearby airport for easy traveling
- J1 and H-1B waiver support and 2019/2020 fellows
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.