Full Time Pulmonology Job Santa Rosa, CA
You will receive a competitive base salary and production RVUs. You will also be provided medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and $4,000, a 401k with employer contribution and a safe harbor contribution, and malpractice coverage.
For more information, please contact Josh Rees at 954.83.2633 or send your CV to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Four weeks of PTO plus one week for CME
- No other sleep medicine physicians in the group
- Join three other pulmonologists
- No ICU or critical care component
- Eight sleep lab beds
- Full support staff of NPs, MAs, and technicians
- Hospital-employed and 100 percent outpatient
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, no call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.