Full Time Pulmonology Job Santa Rosa, CA
A hospital near the bay area in California is seeking a pulmonary sleep physician to join their elite team. This opportunity is 100 percent outpatient with no call. The incoming physician will practice 60 percent sleep medicine and 40 percent outpatient pulmonary medicine. The average daily patient census will be 16 to 20 and you will have the ability to grow the sleep medicine program. You will be the sole sleep physician joining a team of three pulmonologists and an excellent team of NPs, MAs, and technicians. Enjoy working Monday through Friday from 9 am - 5 pm. Candidates must be fellowship trained and board certified or board eligible in both pulmonology and sleep medicine.
You will receive a competitive base salary and production RVUs. You will also be provided medical/dental/vision benefits, 4 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME and $4,000, a 401k with employer contribution and a safe harbor contribution, and malpractice coverage.
For more information, please contact Josh Rees at 954.83.2633 or send your CV to Josh.Rees@comphealth.com.
- Four weeks of PTO plus one week for CME
- No other sleep medicine physicians in the group
- Join three other pulmonologists
- No ICU or critical care component
- Eight sleep lab beds
- Full support staff of NPs, MAs, and technicians
- Hospital-employed and 100 percent outpatient
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm, no call
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.