Full Time Hospitalist Job Warner Robins, GA
An acute care hospital in Georgia is looking to hire a hospitalist. You will enjoy a Monday through Friday day schedule. There will be two nights of call per week, and one weekend per month. See an average of 15 to 18 patients per day. The ICU has specialty support 24/7, so no procedures are needed. They welcome board certified internal medicine and family practice physicians. H-1B visas can also be supported.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with some bonuses available. You will be offered medical benefits, relocation assistance, and a retirement plan.
This position is located just over an hour outside Atlanta. You and your family can spend weekends on Atlantic Coast beaches, with some of the Country's most beautiful and affordable beach front property. This area offers museums, sports, theater, night life, major social events, and unlimited outdoor activities. Winters are mild and the other seasons are warm and pleasant.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please contact Chris Ballard at 954.837.2605 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- BC IM or FP welcomed
- Monday - Friday, all days
- Call 2 nights a week and 1 weekend a month
- Open ICU with specialty support
- No procedures needed
- Average 15 to 18 patients per day
- Some teaching available, if desired
- Fully accredited acute care hospital
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.