Full Time Internal Medicine Job , NC
- This Medical Group is seeking a BE/BC Internal Medicine Physician to serve as on-site as Medical Director of a Cardiovascular & Pulmonary Rehabilitation Center
- The Medical Director will oversee the Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Rehabilitation Program and be accessible for medical consultations & emergencies when the rehab. program is in operation
- Competitive Compensation and Comprehensive Benefits package to include: Residency Stipend, Annual CME stipend, Relocation, Vacation, Sick, & Holidays, Malpractice (with tail), 401k matching, etc.
- Monday - Friday 40 hour week with NO CALL
- System wide integrated EMR- EPIC
- Ability to lead a multidisciplinary team of respiratory therapists, exercise physiologists, RN's, and dietitian
Located Inland off the North Carolina Coast, Greenville is 45 miles east of I-95, just over an hour to Raleigh, a little over an hour to the pristine beaches of the Crystal Coast of North Carolina. Home to East Carolina University, numerous waterways and the Greenville Greenway system are perfect for boating, kayaking, fishing, hiking, and camping. Cost of living is below the national average, diverse and affordable housing and excellent educational opportunities.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.