Full Time Family Practice Job Lake Ozark, MO
Health System in Mid Missouri has an exciting outpatient-only family medicine physician opportunity in its Lake Ozark, MO clinic. This opportunity exists due to a growing year-round demand for primary care provider's along with several physician retirements in this area.
Highlights of the opportunity:
- Join two, highly-experienced, collegial family medicine physicians
- 4 day workweek and flexible schedule.
- This site qualifies for NHSC student loan repayment!
- Strong business development team and support staff
- Exceptional office team including LPN's, MAs, and Rad Techs
- Brand new clinic in a fantastic, high visibility location
- Extremely comfortable phone call only call schedule of 1:11
- Supportive, physician lead medical group
- Popular and desirable, gorgeous lake community offers fantastic amenities and unsurpassed quality of life.
- Compensation and Benefits;
- Excellent, guaranteed base salary compensation plus achievable bonuses. Benefits include:
- Stability of a long-term hospital and organization; Hospital has been around for almost 110 years!
- Stipend for NP collaboration
- Student loan repayment options including NHSC
- Comprehensive benefits, including retirement plans, generous PTO (34 days), CME allowance, and occurrence malpractice coverage
- Collegial medical group with low turnover
- Work with providers who are highly recommended by patients and staff with a focus on providing an exceptional patient experience
The City of Lake Ozark is a breathtakingly beautiful and rapidly growing community, located at the Gateway of the Lake of The Ozarks. The Lake of the Ozarks is Missouri's largest, premier lake destination, with more than 1,150 total miles of shoreline, including a main channel that stretches 92 miles.
There is an abundance of Amenities including major five star resort facilities; restaurants from franchised fast food eateries to one-of-a-kind gourmet dining to wineries; top rated championship golf courses; craft shops to outlet malls; state parks to water parks. Residents enjoy a family friendly community with low cost of living, great school system, and a fun, relaxed, laid back culture with a wonderful quality of life.
Easy 40 minute drive to Jefferson City, MO.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.