Full Time Anesthesia Job Stayton, OR
CompHealth is currently assisting an Oregon hospital with their search for a general anesthesiologist. There is also a surgery center where they do endoscopies. They are open to physicians combining weeks with others to get two weeks off. The incoming physician will have to do C-sections with two anesthesiologist. One takes care of mom and one takes care of the baby for purposes of resuscitation. Enjoy working in a new hospital and surgery center.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive base salary and full hospital benefits.
Stayton, Oregon offers a bevy of can't-miss things to do, from attending special events, getting involved in the arts, learning about local history, dining at independent restaurants, and staying active at area parks.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other specialty jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- New hospital and surgery center
- Monday through Friday and call schedule
- Join two general anesthesiologist
- Comfortable with own skills
- Not high volume
- C-sections and epidurals required
- Full hospital benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.