Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Attleboro, MA
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, 1 week of CME time with stipend, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
Come live and practice a short distance from both Boston MA and Providence RI. You will have easy access to Cape Cod and the rest of New England for weekend getaways.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential.
- Part time, 4-day work week
- 1 week of CME time with stipend
- Malpractice paid
- BC or BE required
- Great work-life balance
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment
- Fellows considered
- Great location close to Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.