Full Time Family Practice Job , NJ
A well-established, 30 year-old group practice needs to hire another family practice physician due to growth. This is a busy practice and you see an average of 20 to 30 patients per day. The clinic is open Monday through Friday from 8 am to 7 pm and the physician works one night a week until 7 pm and rotate Saturdays from 9 am to 2 pm. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible.
This employed position with a future partnership opportunity is offering a competitive compensation plus an incentive program. You will receive medical/dental/vision benefits, a 401K with employer match, profit sharing, CME stipend of $2,000, occurrence based malpractice with tail coverage, and PTO.
You will enjoy working in this beautiful northern New Jersey community. It is an easy drive to the New York City metro area.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any family practice jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested in this position, email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your CV to discuss the full details.
- Well-established, 30 year-old group practice
- Join other FPS and IMs in this successful group
- 4 1/2 to 5 day work week
- Step into an existing patient base
- Use electronic medical records
- Easy drive to New York City metro area
- Beautiful northern New Jersey community
- Employed salary position with partnership opportunity
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.