Full Time Internal Medicine Job , MA
Spanish-Speaking Internal Medicine Opportunity near Boston for Latino Health Program Initiative
- Leading academic hospital in Boston is seeking a board certified internist (IM) to join their team This group has very little turn over and a loyal patient panel.
- Salary depends on experience
- Hospital employed outpatient only setting
- Excellent CME
- Call from home only, 2 to 3 weekends per year + weekday call (very little volume weekdays)
- Epic EMR
- Excellent practice administrator and support staff
- 24/7 hospitalist coverage
- Strong referral and networking relationships with academic medical centers in Boston
- Access to state-of-the-art equipment and technology
- Offering a full benefits package – a variety of health/dental insurance plans
- 29 paid days off per year
- Back up child care available
- Short & Long term disability
- Tax Sheltered Annuities
We are looking for an easy going physician who enjoys working with the Latino patient population and who wants to help grow the program initiative.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.