Full Time Gastroenterology Job Mobile, AL
A gastroenterology group is growing as the community is expanding, so they need to add another physician to their team. You will be busy right away and your career will grow. This is a great family-oriented team with great staff retention. They welcome physicians with bread and butter or advanced skills. Work with University medical students and fellows in an exciting cutting-edge environment. Mentor options are available in an environment that believes in ongoing continuing education. You will enjoy the security of an employed position with strong hospital support and leadership. Be aligned with the vision and values that brought you into medicine.
You will receive a strong and competitive compensation package that includes a sign-on bonus, guaranteed base plus productivity. You will also be offered malpractice insurance, full health benefits, generous vacation time, life insurance, CME time with stipend, and relocation assistance.
To get started, please contact Gabriela Perez-Carpenter at 954.837.2699 or email your CV and references to Gabriela.Perez@comphealth.com.
- Strong compensation with a full benefits package
- Employed by stable health system that is value driven
- Excellent PA, office manager, and support team
- Great flexible schedule with shared call
- Spacious clinic with large GI suites and lots of upgrades
- Ocean side community
- Physicians bike to work or drive a golf cart
- Great public and private schools
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.