Full Time Otolaryngology Job , TX
An exciting otolaryngologist opportunity is now available at a single-specialty group in Texas. They are open to sub-specialties, but general otolaryngology is what is needed. There is one other ENT at this practice. They welcome board certified and board eligible candidates. P> This private practice opportunity is offering and income guarantee and bonus. You will be offered full comprehensive benefits, malpractice insurance, life insurance, vacation, CME allowance, a 401K retirement plan, relocation assistance, and a sign-on.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other ENT jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General ENT practice
- Open to sub-specialty
- Private practice group setting
- Single-specialty (ENT) group
- Employed position
- Board certified or board eligible
- Income guarantee and bonus
- Full comprehensive benefits
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.