Permanent Family Practice Job Elma, WA
This hospital-employed position is offering a one year income guarantee plus RVU bonus and organizational/quality bonus with the ability to earn more money doing hospital rotations one week per month. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 200 hours of PTO per year, STD and LTD, 1 week of CME time and stipend, membership and licensure dues, a 457b retirement plan, and up to $20K in relocation assistance. You may also qualify for federal and state loan repayment
You will enjoy living and working in this small Washington town 30 minutes from Olympia and one hour from the Pacific Ocean. Opportunities abound for mountain hiking, camping, boating, fishing, and any other outdoor activity you could want.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with family medicine jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, please call Steve Kaminsky 203.663.9394 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2550977.
- $250K earning potential with competitive base salary
- Up to $20K in relocation assistance
- Looking for a leader
- 100 percent outpatient
- Monday to Friday or four-day workweek
- Very light phone-only call of less than 1:6
- Join other FM physicians and mid-levels
- Must be board certified
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.