Full Time Internal Medicine Job , CA
A Northern California community has a need for more primary care physicians due to growth. You will have full support from the hospital which will employ you in their network. This is an outpatient practice that utilizes hospitalists for admissions and rounding. A CA license will be required for this position. Final-year residents and experienced physicians will be considered.
This opportunity has an initial salary of $234k plus a $15K signing bonus. You will also be offered malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, life insurance, relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package. You can also receive assistance with your school loans up to $150k.
This is a resort area about two hours from San Francisco in the foothills of the Sierra Nevadas.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other PC job, contact CompHealth today.
For more information, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Family physicians or internists are needed
- Need is due to growth in the service area
- Outpatient practices
- Hospitalists for all inpatients
- Phone call only for the practice is 1 in 6
- Ready patient base
- Join a strong and secure employed hospital network
- Up to $150k in loan payback is available plus guaranteed salary, sign-on and relocation costs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.