Full Time Hematology-Oncology
Multifaceted healthcare system in Maine is looking for a hematology oncology physician to lead program. Community based practice treating both hematology as well as oncology in an autonomous work environment. Onsite resources including chemotherapy as well as support strong support staff. Lucrative base salary w/ bonus incentives along with great benefit package including relocation,sign on bonus,student loan repayment and housing assistance. Experienced board certified hematology oncology physicians along with those oncologists who need either h1b or j1 waiver support are encouraged to inquire. 2019 as well as 2020 hematology oncology fellows will also be considered. This nationally recognized along with award winning community in Maine is a safe, family oriented community with strong cool systems and affordable housing. Diverse job opportunities, an array outdoor activities to enjoy and a nearby airport make this a target destination to reside as well as practice If you are interested in learning more about this opportunity please contact James Wescott directly at 954.837.2729 along with emailing your CV to James.Wescott@comphealth.com. All inquiries are confidential.
- Hospital employed
- Exisiting patient base- mix of hem & onc
- Lucrative base salary w/ bonus incentives
- Great benefit package available
- 2019/2020 fellows will be considered
- Relocation, sign on bonus & student loan repayment available
- Family oriented community w/ nearby airport
- H1B and J1 waiver support available
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.