Full Time Psychiatry Job Wausau, WI
CompHealth is currently assisting a hospital in Wisconsin with their search for an outpatient psychiatrist. The facility needs a additional physician to help cover the growing patient census. The schedule can be full- or part-time with a 1:4 call rotation and you will be seeing adult patients only. This facility has an academic affiliation and you can teach residents and medical students and research if you are interested. They welcome both board certified and board eligible candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be within 5 years of completing your training. CompHealth has a dedicated licensing team that can help you obtain a WI medical license, if necessary. J1 and H-1B visa holders are welcome to apply. Final-year residents and fellows will also be considered.
You will be provided relocation assistance, a sign-on, CME time with allowance, a retirement plan, and loan repayment. You'll also receive a guaranteed salary for 2 years, bonuses, health benefits, and vacation/PTO.
You will enjoy living and working in Wisconsin. You will find an easy drive to work and easy access to metro areas like Green Bay. You'll enjoy safe residential communities, beautiful homes at affordable prices, and excellent schools.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Camille Whaley at 203-663-9380 or email@example.com.
- 100% adult outpatient
- Part- or full-time opportunity with 1:4 call
- Large support staff
- Teaching and research opportunities
- BC or BE (within 5 years)
- Current year residents encouraged to apply
- J1 and H1-B visa holders welcome
- Guaranteed salary for 2 years
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.