Permanent Hematology-Oncology Job Ogdensburg, NY
Receive a lucrative base salary with RVU incentives for a great earning potential. You will also receive a great benefit package including medical, house purchase allowance, malpractice coverage, student loan repayment, sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance.
This city in upstate New York offers a balance of outdoor recreation, a strong school systems, and an affordable cost of living. This is a top location for the outdoor enthusiast in a vibrant downtown offering great shopping as well as dining options.
CompHealth has been one of America's most reputable healthcare staffing firms for over 40 years. Our consultants are known for their expertise. So when a CompHealth consultant represents you, your skills, and your experience, our clients pay attention.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Jim Rowinski at 954.837.2704 or toll-free at 800.365.8901 extension 2704 or email your CV to email@example.com.
- Great benefit package including housing allowance
- Lucrative base salary with RVU incentives
- Accredited cancer program
- Existing patient base and strong support staff
- 2019 fellows and H-1B support available
- Strong education as well as affordable cost of living
- Short driving distance to metro cities
- An array of outdoor activities to enjoy
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.