Full Time Emergency Medicine Job , IL
An emergency medicine physician is needed to work in a low volume ED in Southern Illinois. You will work with other BC/BE EM as well as BC/BE FP and IM physicians with recent EM experience. They not only offer block scheduling for commuters, they also have housing available.
Depending on your experience, you can earn $175 to $240 per hour and a sign-on bonus. You will also be offer full comprehensive benefits, a retirement plan, relocation assistance, CME, and malpractice coverage.
Enjoy the slower side of life while the weather warms up and the flowers start to bloom in Southernmost Illinois. From a breezy day at one of our famous wineries to a calming hike in the sunshine through the forest or at one of the local parks, check out the activities to do while you are in the area.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
To learn more about this position or other CompHealth opportunities nation wide, apply now. Call Julian Jaramillo at 954.837.2673 or email your CV in confidence to email@example.com.
- Earn $175 to $240 per hour
- Low volume ED
- Flexible scheduling with blocking, and commuting accepted
- ATLS, ACLS, PALS certifications required
- Housing available for commuters
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance
- Malpractice coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.