Full Time Emergency Medicine
Choose your Schedule
Live Anywhere – Competitive Salary
Hospital is seeking an Emergency Medicine physician to join a dedicated team whose mission is to provide excellent, high-quality care in a compassionate environment. It is a critical access hospital providing service to a community who needs strong physicians. We are looking for a mission-minded candidate who will bring their passion to this hospital and community
- The provider must be able to do procedures and feel confident in working alone with midlevel help.
- See an average of 17 patients in a 24 hour period.
- Looking for a physician to work at least one and a half, 24 hour shifts but may work more if you would like
- Pick your schedule
- Can live outside the community and fly in for 2 or three days and fly out.
- Very flexible with schedule
- Board Certification is not required
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree
Financials & Benefits:
- Depending on experience and board certification salary ranges from $170 - $185 per hours
- Pick as many shifts as you would like
- Great benefits package with health, dental and vision
- Retirement plan
- Malpractice covered
- 5 weeks Paid time off
- 1 week paid CME time and $4000 CME allowance
Hospital is located in a quaint little town which has everything you need locally…numerous shops, retail stores, grocery stores, pharmacies, a motel, and several restaurants.
Within 1 hour in any direction, there are great places to live if you would like a bigger community. With the flexibility of the schedule, you could realistically live anywhere you want, including another state. We have physicians who fly in and do 36-hour shifts and fly out. With the low volume, physicians are able to get sleep during down times and working a 36 hour or 48 shift is not unreasonable. Some physicians even hold a second position elsewhere.
To be considered for this opportunity please contact us at (866) 995-6077 or forward your CV to email@example.com. Feel free to send your CV via fax at (214) 614-5161.
Job ID: EM 10853962
Visit us at www.fidelismp.com for more opportunities, or follow us on Twitter @FidelisMP.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.