Full Time Family Practice Job , PA
We are seeking an osteopathic family physician to join the faculty of a 40-year-old, highly respected residency program. Combine your inpatient and outpatient skills while mentoring in this dually accredited program.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package. You will also receive medical benefits, four weeks of vacation, relocation reimbursement, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
This position is located an hour from Philadelphia, an area boasting its own symphony, multiple art galleries and museums, with the added benefit of being within an easy driving distance of Philadelphia and close to year-round recreation.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203-663-9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Esteemed FP residency program is growing
- Monday - Friday schedule
- Enjoy your own ambulatory practice, 3 - 4 sessions per week
- Round only 1 in 6 weekends
- Generous relocation assistance
- Board certification in family medicine required
- Individual interests are encouraged (i.e. sports medicine, OB, etc.)
- Ideal candidate has a passion to mentor the next generation of family physicians
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.