Full Time Pulmonology Job Salem, OR
There is an opportunity for a pulmonary/critical care physician to work in a small hospital close to the Oregon capital of Salem. You will enjoy a group of pulmonary/critical care physicians and hospitalists who cover the open ICU with one day a week for administrative duties. Your schedule will be Monday through Friday with one weekend of call per month and just two nights of call per week.
You will receive full benefits, including health, vision, and dental insurance. You will also be offered a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, a retirement plan, malpractice with tail coverage, 1 week of CME and allowance, and 5 weeks of vacation.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and refer to job number 2530253.
- Four clinic days and 1 administrative day per week
- Enjoy a light call schedule
- See 10 to 12 clinic patients a day
- Available for urgent and emergent consult
- Attend and co-manage ICU patients with hospitalists
- Interface with OHSU telemedicine program
- Live 12 minutes to Salem, an hour to Portland
- An hour to the beach or mountains and 30 minutes to wine country
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.