Permanent Family Practice Job Bridgton, ME
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a $50k sign-on bonus, $200k in loan repayment, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
North Bridgton is a village in the town of Bridgton in Cumberland County, Maine, United States. It is located just west of Long Lake, and just south of the town of Harrison. If hired, you can choose from a variety of attractive geographic locations both in and around Lewiston/Auburn as well as coastal communities.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Well-established group
- Option to work full- or part-time
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- J1 and H-1B visa holders welcome
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment of $200,000
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.