Permanent Orthopedics Job , MO
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and a sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, comprehensive benefits, vacation time, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
In the South are the Ozarks, a forested highland, providing timber, minerals, and recreation. The Missouri River, after which the state is named, flows through the center of the state into the Mississippi River, which makes up Missouri's eastern border. The largest urban areas are St. Louis, Kansas City, Springfield, and Columbia; the capital is Jefferson City. Outside of the state's major cities, popular tourist destinations include the Lake of the Ozarks, Table Rock Lake, and Branson.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Trevor Jensen at 801.930.3776 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General orthopedic practice
- Large primary care referral network
- Call is a 1:3 schedule
- Must be board certified or eligible
- Work in a new hospital, no trauma
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.