Full Time Hospitalist Job
A new hospitalist physician opportunity is now available in Wyoming at an established team. Enjoy a great schedule of 7 days on, 7 days off, 7 nights on, 14 days off, and repeat. You will work with other hospitalist and an NP is on during the day. The average daily patient encounters is 11. Candidates be board certified or board eligible within seven years of completing your training.
This position offers a competitive compensation package, a $25K sign-on bonus. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 10 days of PTO in addition to block time off, $5K CME allowance, and a retirement plan.
Come live and practice in Wyoming's horse country where ranches, rodeos, and Yellowstone National Park are king. You will find the people friendly and the scenery breathtaking.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Lisa Goldstein at 954.837.2674 for immediate consideration or reply with an updated copy of your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Join other hospitalists and an NP
- Longer blocks of time off with a mix of days/nights
- IM, or FP with hospitalist experience
- BC within 7 years of completing residency
- Procedures are needed
- $25K sign-on bonus
- 10 days of PTO
- Loan repayment
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.