Permanent Psychiatry Job Princeton, NJ
The position offers 35 days of PTO along with a very lucrative earning potential with an RVU structure. You will also receive full comprehensive benefits, a retirement plan, and CME stipend.
Come work in the Princeton area where you can enjoy all kinds of adventures on your days off. Take a walk through Princeton University or the historic downtown Princeton. Browse through the unique boutique stores; stroll around Palmer Square. Watch a sporting event at one of the local colleges or universities, at Cure Insurance Arena or at Waterfront Park. Explore the rolling countryside, bike a canal or river path, a park or woods.
At CompHealth, we work with thousands of respected health care facilities nationwide, enabling us to find the best jobs and locations. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the health care communities they serve.
Learn more about this position by contacting Kyle Birdsall directly at 203.663.9397 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Child and adolescent need
- Inpatient population
- Academic affiliation
- 15 patients per day
- Monday through Friday with flexible hours
- 35 days of PTO
- Full comprehensive benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.