Permanent Hospitalist Job , SD
This partnership-track position offers a generous compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, CME time and allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, has no state income tax, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any specialty jobs, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, contact Eric Hetzendorfer at 954.837.2710 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rare partnership opportunity
- Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- 1:3 call rotation to start but will decrease
- 18 - 20 patients per day with mid-level assistance
- BC or BE required
- Relocation assistance
- 6 weeks of PTO
- No procedures, ICU, codes, or rapid response
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.