Full Time Psychiatry Job Philadelphia, PA
A rewarding opportunity is now available to child staff psychiatrists in Pennsylvania. They need two board certified or board eligible physicians with child fellowships. Candidates must have experience or interest in working with acute emotionally challenged children and adolescents. Patients will be outpatient, inpatient, or in a residential treatment center. The schedule is 9 am to 5 pm and specialist, and the schedule is between 1:4 and 1:6. J1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported.
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary, a yearly retention bonus, and call is paid additionally. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, PTO and 7 floating holidays, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, CME time and allowance, and malpractice coverage. There are also student loan options.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Brett Jones directly at 203.663.9368 or email your CV and references to brett.jones@CompHealth.com.
- Child staff psychiatrist
- Inpatient, residential, and outpatient needs
- 2 full-time needs at this time
- Schedule is 9 am to 5 pm
- Call is paid additionally
- Minimum board eligible child psychiatrist
- Must have completed a child fellowship
- Annual retention bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.