Full Time Ophthalmology Job Bakersfield, CA
California Ophthalmology - Fellowship-Trained or Comprehensive
Employed Model with Partnership in the Practice and Ambulatory Surgery Center
First Year Includes Sign-on, Relocation, and Full Employment Benefits
Join an existing full-service ophthalmology practice with over 30,000 active patient charts and serving the community for over 35 years. You will step into a self-sustaining, state-of-the-art practice with a highly acclaimed staff and be supported by the largest health system in the nation.
- Join an established group and build a full practice inside of one year
- You get one full day a week in the group’s surgery center – 2 half days a week
- No ER call, no inpatient consults, no inpatient procedures, & no weekend clinic
- Practice with 2 full-time M.D.s, 2 full-time O.D.’s, scribes, techs, and 1 full-time F.N.A.O with a highly trained and efficient office staff
- The practice has three (3) outpatient clinic locations in the city
- The call will be 1:8 meaning that you will be on call one week every 2 months
- Cases include: LASIK, Cataracts, Glaucoma, Blepharoplasty, Anterior-Segment, and more
- Partnership aspect in the ambulatory surgery center and within the practice itself
- Full comprehensive benefits package including vision, health, dental, malpractice with tail, 401(k) with 4% matching, $7,500 relocation, & much more!
- Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
Reside in a large city with about 500,000 residents where the cost of living is incredibly low and the real estate is amongst the lowest in the state. Centrally located at only 90 minutes from the mountains, Downtown L.A., and our beautiful west coast beaches.
- Award-winning California Distinguished /Blue Ribbon public and private schools
- Museums, fine dining, nightlife, multiple shopping malls, festivals & much more
- Regional airport in town with an international airport about 1.5 hours away
- Pro sports, amusement parks, rafting, mountains and beaches within an easy drive
- An ethnically diverse community with all denominations of worship available
- Incredibly affordable modern track homes to gated communities to small ranches
- Year-round sunshine and an average temperature of 85 degrees
- A robust economy including agriculture, oil, natural gas, and healthcare
- Population growth is slated to increase by another 100,000 people in 10 years
Job ID: OPH 582119
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.