Permanent Internal Medicine Job Delta Junction, AK
Posted by The Inline Group
Employer Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc.
Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. -
- Per Diem
- Hours:Clinic Hours Vary Monday - Saturday | 12-Hour Shifts Available | Short-Term and Quarterly Assignments Available
- New Graduates
- Average Patients seen: 10-12 | 30-minute appointments
- Call Schedule: Phone Only | Shared
- Compensation: - To be discussed directly with Cross Road Health Ministries- Based on experience- Based on commitment
- Benefits: - To be discussed directly with Cross Road Health Ministries
- Additional Info: - Cross Road Health Ministries, Inc. is a not-for-profit Christian ministry committed to providing health care in Christ's name and is recognized as a Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC). - Bilingual/Russian is a plus, but not required.- Quarterly assignments for 1-2 weeks at a time.- Minimum commitment of 1-month for a single short-term assignment.- Short-term housing options available. Will be set up in advance.- Primarily scheduled appointments with occasional walk-ins.- A volunteer Chaplain is available to assist with faith-based patient interactions.- EMR: SuccessEHS
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.