Permanent Family Practice Job Lisbon, ME
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 6 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a $50K sign-on bonus, life insurance, one week of CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
Lisbon is the third largest of fourteen communities in Androscoggin County, and is centrally located within a 20-mile radius of more than 100,000 people. Lisbon has a thriving business community, and beautiful residential areas. There is 3.5 miles of walking trail system along the Androscoggin and Sabattus rivers, which is also part of the East Coast Greenway trail system. In addition, Lisbon has its own 375 acre nature park called Beaver Park and is filled with ponds for fishing, trails for hiking and places for picnics and family gatherings . You will be within a 30 minute drive or less to Maine's largest metropolitan areas.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 1:20
- Full- or part-time option
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment of $200,000
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.