Full Time Family Practice Job Topsham, ME
CompHealth is currently assisting a Maine clinic with their search for a family medicine physician. The group needs assistance with the growing patient census. Your schedule can be full- or part-time, and call rotation is 1:20. You will see 18 to 22 patients per day on average. They welcome both board certified, board eligible, and visa candidates. If you are board eligible, you must be coming out of residency. CompHealth has a licensing team can help you with the processing and application of a ME medical license, if necessary.
This opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered full medical benefits, 6 weeks of PTO, relocation assistance, a $50K sign-on bonus, $200K in loan repayment, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
In the mid-1930s, a group of Bridgton residents got together and cleared six ski trails on the North side of Pleasant Mountain. The trails spelled the word LOVE, in a stunning display that can still be seen today. It is a resort area in Maine's Lakes Region.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other family practice jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Call 1:20
- Will consider full- or part-time physicians
- See 18 to 22 patients per day
- H-1B and J1 candidates welcomed
- Medical, dental, life, and malpractice insurance
- $50,000 sign-on bonus
- Loan repayment of $200,000
- 6 weeks of vacation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.