Full Time Rheumatology Job , IN
An excellent rheumatologist position with partnership in a lovely area in Indiana is now available. This opportunity offers a fantastic referral base coming from community and primary care physicians. A truly amazing and mostly outpatient position with a four day work week. You can expect to see 20 to 30 patients per day and accept more patients as you wish. The facility is accepting board certified or board eligible applicants. This position will require a current IN license, and CompHealth has a licensing team can help you obtain one. Current residents and fellows are encouraged to apply.
This position offers a generous compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered life insurance, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, relocation assistance, and a sign-on bonus.
For more details, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call to Austyn at 801.930.3363.
- This position offers early partnership-track with bonuses
- Very competitive base salary and possible four day work week
- Come and practice in one of the friendliest states for physicians
- Busy practice with a great work schedule and lifestyle
- Facility has state-of-the-art equipment to help you deliver superb treatment
- Current residents/fellows and H-1B visa holders are encouraged to apply
- Become part of this wonderful city not too far from Indianapolis and Chicago
- A very welcoming city, safe and great for family or single rheumatologist
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.