Full Time Pulmonology Job , FL
A Florida medical facility is seeking a pulmonologist and critical care intensivist to join their group. The schedule is Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm with 1:4 call. You will work closely with advanced practice providers and other critical care physicians. You will need to be board certified or board eligible. This position will require a FL license. Current residents and fellows are welcome to apply.
This partnership track opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, CME time, a retirement package, and malpractice insurance.
For details, contact Austyn at 801.930.3363 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org..
- Partnership opportunity
- Above average compensation package
- Large earning potential
- Strong referral base
- Full benefits package
- Retirement and paid malpractice
- Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 5 pm
- Board certified or board eligible required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.