Full Time Physiatry Job , NY
A part-time physical medicine and rehabilitation physician position is available at an outpatient rehabilitation clinic in New York. This practice is looking for an additional provider due to growth. The schedule will be two to three days a week. You can work weekends if you want to add more clients. You will see 20 to 25 patients per day for general physiatry cases. You will work out of three offices in the area. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible in physical medicine and rehabilitation. Pain management experience is a plus, but not required.
The hourly rate for this opportunity will depend on your experience and productivity.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To begin talking about this position, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- Physiatrist needed
- 2 to 3 days a week, 8-hour work days
- No call or weekends
- Outpatient setting
- Rehabilitation care with potential for pain cases
- Board certified or board eligible in PM&R
- High income potential
- Strong benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.