Permanent Physiatry Job , NY
The hourly rate for this opportunity will depend on your experience and productivity.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, your CompHealth consultant will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria. For more information on this or any other available job, contact CompHealth today.
To begin talking about this position, call Darline Morris at 203.663.9385 or send your CV and references to darline.morris@compHealth.com.
- Physiatrist needed
- 2 to 3 days a week, 8-hour work days
- No call or weekends
- Outpatient setting
- Rehabilitation care with potential for pain cases
- Board certified or board eligible in PM&R
- High income potential
- Strong benefits package
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.