Full Time Physiatry Job Sioux Falls, SD
A south Dakota medical system is planning to hire a physiatrist with pain management physician. The ideal candidate will have experience with non-surgical management of neck and low back problems, including injuries, herniated disks, spinal stenosis and degenerative conditions. You will be responsible for inpatient and outpatient call of no more than 1:4. The rehabilitation unit has an average census of 18. The facility is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. An ND license is required to start this position, and we can assist you with the processing and application.
You'll receive a nationally competitive two-year guarantee with additional enhanced physician benefit package including, 401K, health, dental, vision, paid CME, paid vacation, malpractice, disability, no state income tax, and relocation allowance.
This opportunity is located in one of the largest cities in South Dakota, and one of the fastest growing areas in the Midwest. The area has a strong economy, low cost of living, and a safe, clean living environment. South Dakota is known for its world class hunting, fishing and national parks; but you will be in a large enough metropolitan area to still enjoy fine dining, shopping, arts, sports, and nightlife.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
To begin talking about this position, contact Linda Graziani at 203.663.9334 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Physiatrist with pain management position
- Largest medical facility in Sioux Falls
- Responsible for inpatient and outpatient call
- Average census of 18
- Fellowship training preferred
- 20 days of vacation, 10 days of CME
- $50K sign-on bonus
- Competitive compensation and RVUs
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.