Full Time Administration Cerritos
Responsible for ensuring CareMore associates are fully and frequently engaged by our educational components, thereby fostering a broader culture of humility and continuous improvement.
- Communicates with senior leadership, Product Implementation Team and regional medical leadership to identify areas of training needs.
- Designs assessment frameworks for measuring the effectiveness of training components and adherence to company standards.
- Works with subject-matter experts to design and deliver educational components to local market leaders and front-line staff that ensures maximum participation.
- Creates and delivers educational components not specifically tied to medical arcana (e.g. those components more targeted to cultural education).
- Works with local market leaders to deliver assessment of front-line staff and report results to Product Implementation team and senior leadership.
- Requires a BA/BS; 8-10 years of related experience; or any combination of education and experience, which would provide an equivalent background. Also requires one of the following licenses, APRN, NP, DO or MD.. Current active unrestricted APRN, NP, DO, or MD license in applicable state(s) required.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.