Full Time ObGyn Job Olney, IL
A health system located in Illinois is seeking an obstetrics and gynecology physician to join their team. You will do outreach to the surrounding county service area with a level II nursery designation. You will work in a state-of-the-art OB/GYN facility staffed with RNs that are specially trained in neonatal care. The unit also includes additional suites for women's health and gynecological surgery patients. Your call schedule will be 1:3 and the incoming physician will see 20 to 25 patients per day on average. There will also be an opportunity for academic and/or research affiliation. They welcome board certified and board eligible physicians.
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered paid malpractice insurance with 100 percent tail coverage, PTO, CME time, a sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and a 403(B) plan with employer match.
This Illinois village is ten minutes from St. Louis. The greater St. Louis area is home to a population of nearly 300,000 people. It is a thriving commercial, industrial, and health services center with diverse cultures making a unique impact on the city. Some of its suburbs are upscale and offer excellent school systems, homes, and neighborhoods of a caliber that ensures an exceptional quality of life for you and your family.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Aaron Hull directly at 203.663.9381 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Outreach to surrounding county service areas
- State-of-the-art OB/GYN facilities
- Traditional setting with a 1:3 call
- See 20-25 patients per day
- Level II nursery designation
- Opportunity for academic and/or research
- 403(b) plan with employer match
- Paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.