Full Time Internal Medicine Job , NY
An exciting and unique internal medicine opportunity is available at a new department under development in New York. The position can be a combination of teaching and clinical, or telemedicine and faculty, or just faculty, depending on the candidate. They would consider a medical director with experience only. They may consider residents depending on their training and background. The languages spoken by patients are Spanish, Russian, and Yemeni. Any of those languages would be a plus, but are not required.
The salary will depend on combination of your duties. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement package, loan repayment, and a sign-on.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call Linda Jacovino directly at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references in confidence to email@example.com and refer to job number 2546033.
- New department under development
- Teaching and clinical, or telemedicine and faculty, or just Faculty
- Will consider a medical director with experience only
- Academic, clinical, and telemedicine experience preferred
- Spanish, Russian, and Yemeni a plus, not required
- My consider residents
- Epic EMR
- Full benefits provided
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.