Full Time Anesthesia Job Lexington, KY
A pediatric anesthesiology physician opportunity is now available in Kentucky at an established university hospital. Applicants should be board certified or board eligible and have fellowship training. You will work with other anesthesiologists and advanced practice providers. The facility is hiring an experienced physician with some teaching and research experience. This client is currently conducting virtual interviews.
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation package, a sign-on, and additional bonuses. You will also receive malpractice insurance, health benefits, 26 days of PTO, life insurance, CME time, a 403b retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Come live and practice in this safe, family friendly Kentucky community. The low cost of living and a quality work-life balance makes this an excellent opportunity. You will have access to almost every outdoor sports activity like hiking, fishing, horseback riding, canoeing, and golf.
Let CompHealth know what's important to you. We can connect you with anesthesiology jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
To begin talking about this position, call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Exceptional facility
- Academic and research experience a plus
- Excellent compensation package
- Great university town
- Help train residents
- Full medical benefits and a 403b retirement plan
- Malpractice paid
- Conducting virtual interviews
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.