Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job , CT
A Connecticut-based medical facility needs locum tenens hospitalist coverage. The provider will work as a nocturnist with 12-hour shifts every other week. The locum tenens physician will see around nine admissions per night, with no procedures required. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license a well-qualified candidate. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Nocturnist role with shifts every other week
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Typically nine admissions per night
- No procedures required
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.