Full Time Otolaryngology Job , VT
A hospital located in Vermont is seeking an ENT to join their practice. You will join two other surgeons and advanced practice providers in this established hospital-owned practice. There is a clinical faculty appointment possible, and teaching opportunity with medical students and advanced practitioner students, if desired. Your call schedule will be 1:4. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible otolaryngology with intent to become board certified. New graduates or experienced physicians are both welcomed.
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered medical education loan repayment, malpractice coverage, medical and dental benefits, vacation, $6K annual CME allowance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, disability insurance, a 403(b) retirement plan with hospital match, PTO, and relocation reimbursement.
The heart of Vermont is truly showcased in the central region. The attractions in this region showcase some of the best storytellers in the state, and you will certainly find plenty to do in this region.
With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a general surgery job that truly matches your criteria. For more information, contact CompHealth today.
If you are interested, please contact Ron Bansak at 203.663.9362 or email your CV and references to Ronald.email@example.com
- Established hospital-employed ENT practice
- Full-time and 1:4 call schedule
- Academic appointment possible
- Education loan repayment
- Disability insurance, medical benefits, and malpractice
- $6K annual CME allowance
- Sign-on bonus and relocation reimbursement
- 403(b) retirement plan with matching
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.