Permanent Dermatology Job Eureka, CA
This is a hospital-employed opportunity and comes with a two-year base salary guarantee with the opportunity for additional compensation through production and quality incentives. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, a 401k, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $3,000 for CME and $1500 for professional associations and dues 6 weeks of vacation, and malpractice insurance.
Live and work right on the ocean. This community is one of California's best kept secrets. The city is bordered on one side by water, and on the other by mountains lush with giant redwoods. A variety of cultural opportunities are available in Eureka, including active artisan, arts, and theater groups. Outdoor recreation is abundant with activities such as boating, sport fishing, kayaking, hunting, and backpacking all available close by.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all fifty states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call Josh Rees at 954.837.2633 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Two year base salary guarantee of $400k
- RVU and quality incentives
- Hospital-employed general dermatology
- Take over for retiring physician
- 4.5 day work week, no call
- Waiting patient base of 28 - 33 ppd
- Support from multiple MAs
- Located right on the California Coast
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.