Permanent Urology Job Dothan, AL
You will enjoy living and working this friendly city that serves as the main transportation and commercial hub for a significant part of southeastern Alabama, southwest Georgia, and nearby portions of the Florida Panhandle.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other urology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All urology cases
- Scopes required
- Join a private practice
- Board certified preferred
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Alabama license required
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.